Documents Required For Home Loan
At All loans Finance the Home Loan eligibility criteria is defined by various factors as mentioned below :
- You are an Indian resident.
- You are between 21-70 years of age.
- THE MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT IS 2 LACS AND MAXIMUM 5 CRORES.
The Document Required :
- 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs (Valid up to last six month captured)
- Last two month Pay Slip
- Address Proof
- I.D Proof
- Bank Statement of last Three month.
- Documents Valid as Address Proof :
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Bill
- Land Line Bill
- House Tax Slip Water Bill
- Gas Bill etc
Documents Valid as ID Proof :
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Job certificate (at present) issued from company in which works
- College Identity Card, Etc.